Having extensive experience in government operations, and a determined community service mindset, I have decided to run for Folsom City Council to further improve our Folsom Citizens overall life style. Most importantly I LOVE FOLSOM. I will work hard to earn your vote. Together, we will continue making FOLSOM a better place.
- The Citizens Assisting Public Safety (CAPS) volunteer program.
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Neighborhood Watch
- Partnering with residents (by identifying key locations of streets), who has surveillance camera’s installed in their homes to record suspicious activities. Build a concept of “Citizens are Eyes and Ears of the City Public Safety Program“
- Partner with School’s administration; create a coalition group to enhance the school safety.
- There are so many Folsom Citizens are teleworking from their home, seek their help to participate in Public Safety Programs.
- I have many more ideas which can enhance our Public Safety with very minimal cost to City.
Couple of other area I would like promote in our school in collaboration with FCUSD officials:
- In this age of world, with technology advancement, we are losing human touch and family/social values; introducing class room driven “Rebuilding Family/Social Values”
- Identifying and addressing needs of mentally and socially struggling kids
- By partnering with local businesses, faith based organizations extending sponsored or low costly tutoring services especially for high schools kids during SAT, Collage Admission Process, and preparing them to excel in after high life.